Cherry Lime-aide







Okay I have to admit that I am a Sonic Addict, if I was allowed to be one. My all time favorite drink that they make is a Cherry-Lime-aide.

So the other day I was fooling around and had a few key limes laying around. Yes, for real, I was into a lime kick, lime sourcream, lime salt for my popcorn. So I was at the Sam's and you know they don't just sell one of anything. I bought a bag of them.

Here's what you need:

6 limes

1 cup of lime juice (don't be quick to put up, I kept adding to make it how you like it)

1 jar of marashino cheeries, juice and cherries

1 cup of sugar

3 quarts of water

Here's how I did it:
(please wash hand well if you do it like i did it.)

Take the 3 quarts of water, pour in sugar.

Cut up limes in half and squeeze ( you really don't get much so I dropped them into the water, and then took my thumb and actually cleaned the pulp and the juice into the water. (this is the part you need your hands washed before you start, unless you need a little dirt with that drink..yuck)

Pour in Lime Juice

Pour in jar of cherries and juice.

Stir well.

It was well worth the work, delicious, on ice. I would even imagine if you indulged it with alchol how much more better it would be...

Comments

Popular Posts