Apps That Make Money On My Phone 2020

Money Making Apps on my phone that really work.
I wanted to share a few $ making apps, I use on my phone. I do all these below, They do produce a little $ at a time, but this years (2019) alone I think I have made about 300 dollars in cash and in Amazon gift cards. It just takes a few minutes to scan the receipts. Just thought I would share some easy, accumulated money, I have done this year

Rakuten (online, I go through them when ever I do an online order and I get points back also)
my link ( https://go.ebat.es/LYNCHL92?eeid=45830
Swagbucks / Search engine for swags
you can also use the swags online and go though and purchase online and get swag bucks for those. They only work for them, and no other.
my link ( https://www.swagbucks.com/lp-savings-button?cmp=695&cxid=swagbuttonref&rb=6477103&extRefCmp=1&extRb=6477103
Receipt Hog (scan receipts of all types, points just for receipts
Receipt Pal (scan receipts of all types, points just for receipts)ref https://app.adjust.com/oqlq9t9?label+z6tkg21w
Fetch Rewards (only does store receipts, you get 25pts for just the receipt and then a few more for the chosen items for the month, by also the store)
(after you sign in, referral code: 3JMID)
Checkout 51 (scan receipt for certain items, and now also has a gas scan, just like the getupside app. Will find out if both register)
Ibotta (scan receipts for certain items)
(referral code: foxylop)

Get Upside (you select a shell or bp (so far the only ones I see) and you get a few cents back after you scan receipt and you have to claim it first and then do it within 3 hours) LOUISE4289

ShopKick (not used it much) you get points for saying you go into a store and then for scanning a few things

Let me know how you do with them.

Comments

Popular Posts