Butterfinger Dessert




I have seen this as a WW dessert recipe. I had a hard time getting the numbers to come into play. It is all going to be on how you cut it. I actually made my mine large and it is probably half is the 4-5 points. I budgeted though to eat all mine or save half. Not really sure how I will do it. When you make it you punch in the points and let me know.

But here is what I did.

Butterfinger Dessert.

1 Angel food cake (if you can I think they make a sugar free one, and I also saw where if you can't find one you could make one, like the pineapple one and it will do the same thing)

4 Butterfinger candy bars. (you can save points here and just do two )(yes, I used it all)

2   8oz Cool Whip (sugar free or low fat, check the points)

2 Boxes of sugar free butterscotch pudding.( in a pinch you could use the vanilla or the cheese cake)

4 Cups of skim milk (it called for 1 1/2 per box, but I stretched it.)

Instructions

1. Cut or tear angel food cake into bites. Put to the side

2. Put candy bars in bag and crumble.

3. Make the pudding and stir, until all mixed. Put to side, and let set a minute.

4. When pudding has set a bit. Pour in the 2 containers of cool whip and fold gently to incorporate it all.

5. Get a 9x13 (I single served ours cause my kids are pigs)

6. Take half of the angel food cake and layer in the dish. Then take half the pudding/cool whip mixture and lay out on top, I kinda dollop and then smear and push down just a bit. Sprinkle with half of the candy on top of that. 

7. Repeat layers, angel food (push down a bit) and then the pudding mixture, and finish with the last sprinkles of the butterfinger.

Then refrigerate. You can eat in a few hours. But it tastes so much better the next day and then the next. The pudding/cool whip mixture kinda soaks in and gives that really sweet cold bite.




Again if you are on WW. You plug your numbers. I just finally decided to divide it into 12 and that made mine 8 and then I personally the first night. Saved my numbers like a treat. The next night I split into two and ate half and saved my other half. So moral of that story is, I had dessert for the third night when the tribe here did not. Thou shall not be a piggy. 




Comments

Popular Posts