Fall Family Update 2021

 Hi just wanted to let you Catch up on our world.

I have actually gotten rid of my Direct TV and to be honest, it was just a habit. A habit to pop it on and watch the latest news. A habit to just mindless watch stuff. Now I kinda pick my shows and the mindless stuff better.
I will tell you with all that watching news I found it rather hard to find any truth, or if you do the next day it is washed over and gone. So my need for the truth from the media or even the government is slowly leaving me.
I am so Glad the I found God so many years ago. Seriously He never disappoints and I have found happiness, and sadness, abundance and loss through the years. I can actually say He is with me always. I know this. My faith, hope, and love for mankind will be victorious I promise.
So with my extra time, I have found other ways to find peace. My yard is now turning - ish to fall. Slowly here in GA. My pool has that pretty, clean, blue shine, from the direct sun, that hits at 12 noon. Slowly it will be later and later. I am seeing the little wood animals and insects start to come out, with the cooler weather. Never ever stops to amaze me when I see one of those tiny blue-ish skinny things, lizards. I even found an old toad yesterday.
I sit outside for atleast an hour in the morning with the dogs, and they just wander around and we enjoy that first morning sunshine. Then we move on inside to start that continuous flow of keeping a house, clean and a family to feed. I finally got my med to work correctly and I am still on a weight loss life style. But I am happy and blessed and I try to start that way everyday. I still enjoy my FB and all of you. I think that is where I can share my stories, with you all and maybe make you smile.
Patrick is doing great in 7th and in all advanced classes. He is well. Loves band, and the pep band. He is in garden club also. This kid is really mine, going to do it, with his own flare, his own uniqueness. We are having a good year. He is vaccinated and wearing a mask and we keep our prayers to stay well. Hospitals and Drs are backed up.
My Daughter is still just keeping on doing the very best she can in this new COVID world. Teaching is very difficult these days. The caliber of kids coming through. (The parents are not so well either) The values, the work ethics, the attitudes and then in the middle of it. You have kids who truly want to be and do their bests. So parents of kids, stay strong. Stay on them to do their bests. I pays off. While she is teaching, she is also back at school getting a few more initials to her name, no, she is working on more certifications so she can do more than teach. She also is a night tutor for a university here in town, for Math. So she is busy, busy.
My Thomas is almost finished with his park guide in Acadia, and due to the business of being a park ranger is that the winter months are given to the higher grades of rangers. Usually you have to wander around for atleast 3 years to get established. But that is okay, we have all our job applications done, in case we hit upon a winter one. But in the meanwhile is doing to Online to finish up that Associate in Criminology, and get it to be a Bachelors in Criminology. So there is that in motion.
My dearest Husband, our anchor. Still is working for the County. He is just such an expert Carpenter. They get him to do everything. And then some. Then he comes home and takes care of us. He fixes everything and we dream up a new project all the time. He is a good, hard working man.
The dogs are crazy, and we acquired a new kitten, which they think is a rabbit. So we are slowly working on trying to get them to be together. So far, we can let one in the same area with the kitten at a time. But alas, I am thinking I have to install a screen door at the top of my hallway, to separate them. YES, you can have a screen door inside your house. I like to make my house work and if that keeps everyone happy, then a screen door it is..
So there is a crazy update. Since I have been kinda quite. I am still here. I promise I will be keeping an eye on everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts