Pretzels/Kisses/M&M's Tried it--Liked it just alot of work



Another one of the Pinterest Ideas...http://houseonhilltop.wordpress.com/2010/12/15/our-favorite-christmas-treat/
First off couldn't find the round circles, now that would make them alot neater. It was very tedious and not sure if I would adventure to try it again. I think I would prefer just a mix, of chocolate chips, m&m's , and pretzels, like a trail mix.

I did like the taste of chocolate and the salt of the pretzel. They were better when they were kept in the refrigerator. I do however think this was a bit time consuming to make. Peeling the kisses and then the strategy of getting them on the pretzel, melt a bit and then poke a m&m. As you can see were were a little off, you gotta work so you get them in and center. Too much for us.

Pretzels/Kisses/M&M's

Ingredients:

1 bag of round pretzels (we used what we could find)

1 bag of hershey kisses

1 bag of m&m's

Instruction:

1) Lay pretzels on a cookie sheet.

2) Put a hershey kiss on top of each one.

3) Slide in over just to melt the kiss (be watchful, we let ours go a little and the chocolate was hot, poking in our m&m's.



Comments

Michelle said…
These look delicious! I think I'm going to try them this coming holiday season.

Popular Posts