My Thanksgiving Menu 2015


 
My Thanksgiving Menu

Dinner

Turkey
Ham
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes w/ Gravy
Peas
Cranberries
Glazed Carrots
Bacon Glazed Green Beans (just like the wrapped but the easier edition) (see my blog for recipe)
Corn Pudding
Hashbrown Casserole
Sweet Potatoe Casserole
Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie
Cherry Pie

Chips and Dip

Breakfast

Fried Stuffing with a Runny Egg on Top.

This year I promise I will take each and blog a recipe and a picture for future references. I just love to cook. I would love to hear from what everyone else is making. I am always looking for a new recipe or a new idea.

Going to use my new crockpot for the ham this year. Can't wait to see how that works.
If you are interested in the crockpot. I found it on Amazon and here is the link.






Comments

Popular Posts