Salmon Burgers Air Fryer








I purchased these from the Sams Club.
Here is the brand and a picture of the box.

I lput 2 on the rack of my air fryer oven. But if you have a basket one, just spray the basket and lay them in the basket.

Salmon Burgers Air Fryer

Need:

Salmon Burgers (frozen)

Pam Spray

Seasoning (I use either lemon pepper, or tajin) something with either lime or lemon for the seafood

Instructions:

Lay 2 on a piece of parchment paper, or spray rack (I use the parchment rounds I purchased on Amazon, just for an easier clean up. )

Put in air fryer for 400 for about 15 minutes and flip.
I actually let mine go some more and moved it up in the oven to get it to brown even more.



When cooked, You can eat on a bun or if you like I made it on the roasted cauliflower and okra that I made in the air fryer.


I am adding this picture below so you can see how it broke up and the inside of the salmon burger.


This was a very nice lunch. I love sharing so you can get used to using an air fryer.


So, For now,

Keeping it simple, because the simple things are the best.

Louise

Comments

Popular Posts