Air Fryer Hamburgers Wrapped in Foil - with that fast food taste


Air Fryer Hamburgers Wrapped in Foil

Air Fryer Hamburgers Wrapped in Foil is a burger that hits that fast food taste. 

My kids ask for this atleast once a week. 

We just do the simple, ketchup, mustard, pickle and cheese, with the onion flakes. We also take the time to wrap them in foil also at the end so they sit with the hot burger in the bun and it slightly steams and gives that fresh fast food bun taste. 

Things that I keep at my house that I use in my air fryer is the parchment rounds and the pre cut foil sheets. They are very handy and can fit on a rack, wrap a food in, or just use as the bottom rack to catch the grease.

Air Fryer Hamburgers

Ingredients

8  hamburger patties, the regular frozen beef ones, (bubba I think is too thick, so go with the thinner ones)(2 a piece for a family of 4)

Dehydrated onion flakes

Butter

Buns

Condiments Basic - Cheese / Ketchup / Mustard / Dill Pickles  (We think it tastes like a McD cheese burger)

Extra Condiments - Lettuce / Tomato / Sliced Onion / Mayonaise (Closer to the McD cheese burger with the top of the Wendy's taste)

Foil - Foil sheets are easier. You need 16.

Instructions:

1/ Take a foil sheet lay one patty in and one little pat of butter and sprinkle with the dehydrated onion. Wrap up like a bundle so the grease stays in the packet. 

Do this to all 8. In my air fryer I can get 4 on a tray. In the drawer one I had to lay them one layer and then space around for the second layer. 

2/ Do the Air fryer for 370 for around 20-25 minutes then up to 400 for about 15. In between you can pull out a packet and gentle open and see if the patty is cooked, sometimes you can get them a little brown on the edges but pretty much they stay the lighter color, (like when you bake them) (these can be baked also)


3) When done, Pull out a packet. Lay another piece of foil down and lay a bottom of a bun on it, place the patty, then the cheese, then ketchup, mustard and the pickle. Place the top and wrap up in the foil.
Do this to all 8 and put on a platter. 


By the time you do them the first ones are ready to go and by the time your family wolfs them down the last ones will be steamed and ready.

Here's what my air fryer looks like, in case you were wondering.

Here is the burger with just the Cheese/ketchup/mustard/and pickle
Doesn't that look good. I promise you it fills that fast food need without leaving home. That and some potato fries in the Air Fryer and you are good as good. Without leaving the house. NO delivery fees, NO mess or fuss.

I hope if you give it a try you come back and let me know how it was.

I am hoping that I will be able to come and update a little more often. Been trying to wrap my head around all this pandemic COVID. I have tried a few new recipes and I am going to get busy and get them posted. 

I am wishing for you all to be safe and well. 

Until we meet again, may you find peace in your day. 
Remembering that life is really about the simple things.

Louise



Comments

Popular Posts