Merry Christmas 2015


 



Merry Christmas to all my Family and Friends.
I have learned this year about many things, I have seen the end of my rope and I have climbed back out of the pit of darkness, I have visited many ERs this year and spent a few days in a three hospitals. I am very thankful and grateful for all the doctors and nurses that took care of me. My family have been through worry and just the despairing anxiety of not knowing what to do next.
I am blessed beyond belief with my family. I am blessed for such loving and supportive friends, and FB friends. When I was down, I always seem to have found a a loving hand, thoughtful message, prayer, or thought to pull me back up.
This has been a ugly year for us, but through it all we have grown, learned and loved. We have stuck together through the fiercest times. God has brought me to and it and one day, I pray I will come through this. Never lose hope, and never forget the blessings you have right there under your nose.
Be kind, treat others, like you want to be treated. And as My Wise Mom once said, "Think of good things and this will be what you think upon."
"SO MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT" GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. FROM THE LYNCH FAMILY TO YOURS..

Comments

Popular Posts