Eclair Cake



Éclair Pie

This recipe is taken from my sister. It is one of the easiest, which is straight up my alley. It is really great, the only complaint I have is the wait. I know patience is a virtue. With this dessert is best to wait at least 24 hours, because the pudding softens the graham crackers, making it almost exactly like a cold éclair. Loved this in the summer most of all, because it is cool and creamy.

Éclair Pie

Ingredients:

Graham crackers (enough to cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan and for a top layer)
Instant vanilla pudding (2 small boxes)
Chocolate icing (1/2) can. I Nuke it to make it ice easier)

Instructions:

Put a layer of graham crackers (whole, and then pieces to fill the whole bottom of pan)
Mix pudding as per instructions and then pour on top of bottom layer of graham crackers
Put another layer of graham crackers on top.
Ice the top of chocolate icing. (nuke to make it easier to spread)
Put in refrigerator for atleast 24 hours.


I had to post this to my blog so that I can share it. I love to share my life, my love and my thoughts with all my readers. Enjoy this as much as I enjoy sharing it.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer.

Comments

Popular Posts