Pumpkin Cake (3 ingredients)







This was the first attempt at a recipe, that I saw a while back. I tried to find it again, but alot of them had eggs, butter and stuff. This one only has three ingredients.
I am going to share again. If it is your recipe, holler at me and I will tag it. This is just too good not to share.

Pumpkin Cake

1 15oz can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)

2-3 tsp of pumpkin spice

1 cake mix (light color)

Instructions:

1) Spray a 9x13 cake pan with pam spray or layer with parchment.

2) Mix can of pumpkin, and spice into the dry cake mix. Stir until all the powder flour of the cake mix is gone. This batter will be thick.

3) Pour into pan and spread it out, as far as you can get it, and gently.

4) 350 for about 30 minutes, then check for browness..and doneness. If the knife comes out clean.

I couldn't get enough of this. I squirted a little whip cream on top and yummy, yummy I was eating it again at 3am.

This I researched.  A regular yellow cake mix has like 800 something calories and the pumpkin is like 240 and I got like 15 nice size pieces which would average about 80 calories...you could make cup cakes and what average about 50 a cup cake.. and think of the vitamins and the fiber...

This is one of the easiest desserts I have made in a long time. I will be doing it again soon.

Hope everyone is enjoying a lovely fall. Here in GA we are climbing back up into the 80's shewww..

Well gotta hop out to the bus stop, for my baby.. take care.. and really keep it easy.. it is that simple...

Comments

Popular Posts