The Pop Tart Maker..... (new gadget)






Sooo... coming from the Queen of Gadgets House...That is my name to myself. I find such delight in the small cool stuff. Must have been all those years raising kids.

We found this one ...marked down..yea, for reals.. for 5 bucks.. wow, can't imagine why and 5 bucks is in my price range..and of course I got space for it...not...

The Pop Tart Maker.. on a stick.
The thing is you cut your pastry and push in the molds, fill with a filling,

ATTENTION
********(we used raspberry jam- which you need to be super careful, cause when it is hot it is like molten lava.)
YOU MUST LET COOL.

Then you put a top piece of pastry and shove a stick in it. I did it the instruction way the first time.
 See aren't they cute.. They are about 3"by 2" in size. I used one box of pastry with two pastry round pieces and I made 28 of these babies.

Cute, and quick. Was fun for the kids and for the newness.


Me, of course I have to find something else to do with it. Thinking I will get some pizza dough tomorrow, make a mixture of sauce, cheese, minced pepperoni and bammmm...

Pizza Rolls.. YEA BABY..

Good thing will be there will be very little preservatives and I will use whole wheat crust.. hmmm.. Maybe a bit healthy.


I will get back with you this week and share what I did.

So here is to a great weekend.. It is now 80 again here in GA.. trying to squeeze in a few more days in my pool.


Have a great one.. and It really is that simple.,...

Comments

Popular Posts