SWAGBUCKS FRENZY

Hello..
Gosh, I was just in a hurry and wanted to tell you what I have been up to. I know everyone know I love to cook and share recipes. I love to share stories and family.
But this time I have become addicted to the SWAGBUCK frenzy. It seems for just doing surveys, watching videos, and purchasing certain items, I can win swagbucks.
The cool thing about swagbucks is that they are dollar for dollar. I have already cashed in 3 get you this 25 dollar Amazon gift cards. I just take them and add them to our Amazon Account, we order all the time from them. There are other options available too.

Here is a link if you would like to be my referal, it gives us points to share.(if trouble with link, copy and paste into your browser)

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lwlynch

So come on over to the frenzy. You actually have nothing to lose, Even if you dilly dally on it, it can add up. I watched the videos while I worked on the Amazon Turk site...oh my, I gotta share the scoop on that one too. I will be back soon to catch you up.
Until then.. click my referal link ( if it doesn't work then copy and paste into your browser) and join swagbucks...check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts