Let's Talk Pizza - Spinach Pizza



Spinach Pizza

Let's talk crust, now a days there are many different crusts to make a pizza upon. Choose your favorite. This one is the Sams Club Mediterranean Bread. I also use Naan alot also. Sam's Club is the best deal for that 10/5.00 or the 2/3.00 Publix or Kroger.

How to create this pizza

You will need:

Crust
Cream Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Feta Cheese
Garlic minced
Onion diced
Spinach (frozen works, just let thaw and squeeze out the water.) (If you use fresh, then julienne the spinach, better for the bite)

Lets Go:

Take the Cream cheese and spread a thin base. (I always save my leftover chive cream cheese when I order weekend bagels, it gives it a yummy taste)

Then do the minced garlic, onion, and the spinach.

Finish with the Mozzarella and the feta. Just a little goes along way.

How you want to cook them is your choice. I have an air fryer and I love them in there also.


But we found this Pizza Pizzazz at a discount store. I am really hooked, it spins around and makes the bottom really crispy. I could fit three of these mini pizzas at one time.

We do a night of all different kinds, like pizza place.

Sometimes just doing a theme night at dinner is fun for everyone. This night everyone was making all kinds, which you will see as I post them.

So, For now

Keeping it simple, because the simple things are the best.

Louise

Comments

Popular Posts