Cheese Garlic Biscuits


Woke up this morning with Cheese Garlic Biscuits on my mind. Wow, I even dream food. I had watched a show, making biscuits and he said one of the ways to make a nice airy biscuit was not to over kneed it. Just to incorporate all the ingredients in and stop. Then drop.

So I decided to give it a try. It worked really well.

Cheese Garlic Biscuits

Ingredients:

2 cups of Bisquik Mix (don't be heart broken if you don't have it, you can google and make your own)

2 cups of shredded cheese

1 and 1/3 cup of milk

Garlic Powder.. I put at least 2 teaspoons in.

Minced garlic (I add this...but it is optional)

Instructions:

I mixed all the mix, cheese, garlic powder and minced garlic together, before I add the milk.
When you add the milk, just mix it enough to get everything together.

Place on grease foil (parchment paper is my favorite) and bake at 400 for about 10-15 minutes checking to make sure they brown.

*optional, near the end you can melt butter and brush the tops.

These turned out pretty good. I guess we all must have been craving carbs. Because the crew here just ate them up.

__________________________________________________________________

We have been getting ready for Christmas around here. Got the house decorated outside and working on the tree. This year just seems to have crept up on us. I am far from being ready. I am really having a good time with my Facebook. I know posting your every move is silly, but I am silly, so why don't I enjoy it. I truly believe you get out of life what you put in into it. If I only touch one person and they laugh or smile, then it makes it all worth while.
So keep up with me on Facebook. This month been throwing out some Christmas Trivia..


Comments

Popular Posts