Sausage Garlic Cheese Biscuits


I know that last week I made the Garlic Cheese Biscuits, so I decided to step them up a bit. Kinda like a well rounded breakfast to walk around with.


Sausage Garlic Cheese Biscuits

Ingredients:

3/4 of a roll of sausage (cooked crumbles - you know they also make these pre-made in store)

2 cups of Bisquick Mix (don't be heart broken if you don't have it, you can google and make your own)


2 cups of shredded cheese

1 and 1/3 cup of milk

Garlic Powder.. I put at least 2 teaspoons in.

1/2 minced onion
Minced garlic (I add this...but it is optional)

Instructions:

I mixed all the mix, cheese, garlic powder, minced garlic and onion together, before I added the milk.

When you add the milk, just mix it enough to get everything together.

Place on grease foil (parchment paper is my favorite) and bake at 400 for about 10-15 minutes checking to make sure they brown.

*optional, near the end you can melt butter and brush the tops.

These turned out really good. Made for a quick easy breakfast, all in one. The sausage made it kinda sausage ball tasting, but lighter.

* a tip I learned is while you are mixing your dry and wet, mix just enough to get it incorporated and don't over mix. Then spoon onto parchment paper. This makes them fluffy and easier to get off sheet pan.

If you ever give them a try, leave me a comment.
_____________________________________________________

To all my friends and family, I am wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I am sure I will have lots to share with you after the holidays, when it slows down.

For all of you, may your hearts be light and find happiness in the moments. Cherish them all, memories are what holds us all together.

For my family, I love you all more than you can imagine. I know I am far away, but that is okay. Like Mom, used to say, "Louise, don't worry about it, we are just a phone call away. And anyway, we are all doing the same thing you are, taking care of family." She kept me from being homesick all the time.

Seems like all that I do, shows a reflection of what she taught me. From loving my family to cooking for them. She left me a wonderful legacy.

When I couldn't figure out how to teach my children anything, she would say, " Just love them, love them more!"

So this Christmas we will do without her. I miss her dearly, but I do know that she is watching over us all. So I will just love them all more.....

Again...

Merry Christmas to all!.






Comments

Popular Posts