Zucchini Faux Spaghetti Noodles Kitchen Gadget - Paderno Vegetable Peeler






My new kitchen gadget. Let me introduce to you the Paderno Vegetable Peeler. It is available on Amazon.Com.


http://www.amazon.com/Paderno-World-Cuisine-A4982799-Tri-Blade/dp/B0007Y9WHQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378817913&sr=8-1&keywords=zucchini+spaghetti+maker

First time in posting a link. If it doesn't work let me know.

This little baby is one of the coolest things I have ever had. I have at this time only tried the zucchini. I actually added it to a spaghetti casserole and everyone ate it. I will post the recipe in the next post.

Let me show you a little about this bugger..


You cut the ends off of the zucchini. and push it on a little post and then push the right side into it. Turn the handle. It has little suction cups on the feet to keep it from sliding.






Turn the handle and you are off.




Look just like spaghetti strands.




Another shot. This was actually two medium sized zucchinis.




Here is a shot of back of box, thought you would like to see. It comes with a 3 more blades that do different stuff. I am wanting to try the dehydrated apple slices.




More stuff from the box.. Just for information.

This gadget will be used alot. I am always looking for way to incorporate or just eat more vegetables in my home.

You must remember though, that zucchini doesn't need much cooking and is tender to start with.

I put it into a spaghetti casserole, I just incorporated it into the mix and left in my crock pot, or oven.
I have also sauteed it with olive oil, garlic and melted a few laughing cow cheeses into it.

My family actually enjoyed everything I have used or put zucchini in.

It was really very easy and very easy to clean. I just squirted it and let it all dry.

I just love gadgets, especially if it is one that really works and does what I want it to do.

So my friends, enjoy my post, and I hope you found it informative. If you get one, let me know what you think.

Have a great day, and make something yours...it really is just that simple...






Comments

Popular Posts