My Dear Daughter...

So it is Friday and my dear daughter who has worked all week comes in and says she needs a present. So of course I ask her why, and her response was just because she is her. So I the loving mother went on Amazon, and the first screen I see is about all the new tablets being released. She already has the FireTV and I really think she would like this. I am so proud of her and sometimes after long weeks we all need a gift for just being us. I know I might indulge her, but my kids put all the heart and effort into everything, and they don't usually ask for anything. Today was the exception, but then again I did teach them to speak their minds. So I am linking what I bought my Dear Daughter, and maybe you will buy someone you love something special just for being them. :)

Comments

Popular Posts