Cauliflower Rice and Okra Air Fryer



This is one of absolutely favorite things now to make. I wasn't a fan of cauliflower rice, because every time I made it on the stove or microwave it just was always so mushy and wet. Even buying it and making my own, left any room in my fridge. Buying it in the freezer section is the way to go. I used to make it alone, but I tried some frozen okra with it and the combination is to go with. The okra usually has a bad rap, for being slimy. But doing it in the air fryer is now going to change all that.

Cauliflower Rice and Okra Air Fryer

Need:

1 bag of frozen cauliflower

1 bag of frozen okra

seasoning (garlic, onion, salt pepper) for me I used garlic and tajin 

1 tsp of olive oil

Instructions:

Pour both bags into a baggie.

Add the olive oil and seasoning and toss until all coated.




Pour into a small baking pan. (I finally measured my air fryer and found one to fit inside it.) you can get throw away ones also.



Put into the air fryer. I try to put on the top, for direct heat. I start at 400 and at 5 minutes I pull it out.
 If you notice I have tongs that is how I pull the tray out. I also keep a cutting board in front to sit things on. The racks are very hot. Take the tongs and toss the mixture a bit and put back in.
 I got until it a actually starts to make it brown and crispy bits coming out.

I hope you give it a try, gonna buzz on, so I can post the apples I made.


So, For now,

Keeping it simple, because the simple things are the best.

Louise

Comments

Popular Posts