Recipe for week April 21st

I am going to post a few recipes of mine that I am using this week, so we I can share a bit.

Sausage, Peppers, Onions

1 pack of 6 Italian Sausages (browned these) cut in chunks
1can of diced tomatoes (Kroger has some their brand with basil)
1 onion chopped in hunk
1 green pepper chopped

I put all this in a crockpot on low all day. I serve with rice. Or sometimes I serve it on a bun. But I am trying to watch my weight.


Tuna Melt


6 English Muffins (toasted)
2 cans of tuna (mixed with a bit of lt mayo and a bit of relish) (or how you like it) just not too watery.
3 pieces of american cheese

lay out the muffins and put the tuna on top, top with 1/2 slice of cheese and put under broiler.


Greek Fries

4 potatoes (cut into wedges)
greek seasoning
parchment paper
olive oil

Put potatoes wedges in bowl, drizzle with olive oil and greek seasoning. lay single layer on parchment paper and bake at 400 for about 40 minutes. You can flip them 1/2 way.

(We eat our own fries from potatoes, it seems to be much healthier. I also leave the skins on them. )

If anyone tries these, if it is new to you, let me know how it comes out.. I love feedback..
Have a great day...

Comments

Popular Posts