June 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Me......

yep, I have been married 18 years to a very wonderful guy. He is the best of the best. I can say that in this day and age, and not trying to be all sappy...... He is my soul mate. You know you wonder how people stay married for 50's of years and can truly say they are with their soul mate. I think that on my journey of being a wife, and a mother that I found that truth in the words soul mate. My husband is a hard worker and believe it or not, still happy to come home to us all these years, despite all the drama in this stupid world.
I can assure you there are days when I wonder why he married me.. I am soooo mean, as a snake sometimes, and then sometimes I think I am really weird (well in a nice way) He puts up with the social side of me. He is also very shy, and I am the opposite.
I can only pray that the next 18 years were just as great as the first ones.
So short this blog is today.....
To my love of my life, thanks for your dedication, respect and love. May the days ahead be bright and still full of excitement.
Thanks always...

Everyone have a great week.. will catch up again next week..Hang in there and keep your head up high.....

Comments

Popular Posts