Cheese Burger Stuffed Sliders
I guess we were cooking fiends this weekend. While we were creating the pepperoni rolls, because they went so super fast we started to search the refrigerator. We found one more container of grands biscuits. So this was our new creation.
Cheese Burger Stuffed Sliders made 8 ( which gave 2 to each person) servs 4
1/2 lb of ground beef
1/4 cup of minced onion (or you could use 1/2 lipton onion soup)
1/2 cup of shredded cheese
a healthy squirt of ketchup
a half healthy squirt of mustard
a healthy squirt of dill relish
*optional - sesame seed
1) Brown up your meat with the minced onion.
2) put in your squirts and your cheese, mix ever so gently.
3) Flatten out your biscuits and put a big tbs of mixture in the middle and close it up like a ball.
4) Put seam down into the baking dish.
5) Spray a bit of non-stick spray.
6) ours we put sesame seed on top.
7) 350 oven for about 20-25 minutes, until brown and I even checked to make sure the biscuit was done all the way through
These again were very good. Especially if you have kids. This is the only picture that I got before they gobbled them up. I found these to be as conquerable as those sliders from hotpockets. I don't have any to try to see how they freeze and warm up. If I ever get that chance I will let you know.
I hope you enjoyed our weekend of foodies ...
Get out in your kitchen, save time, save money and enjoy spending time with your family.
My family are my guinea pigs. Seems like they make out pretty good.
These are on our snacking menu too. I did try them with the small ones, but you couldn't get enough of the mixture to get a good taste of the cheeseburger, so the large biscuits are the way to go.
Have a great day!