Pepperoni Rolls



Tell me that does not look yummy.. This was our creation this weekend. We now have an attachment to the cheap 4 pack of refrigerator biscuits. They are great little versatile little things.

This weekend we made Pepperoni Rolls. I actually took pictures of a few steps. I am trying to be more tutorial.

Pepperoni Rolls

Ingredients:

1 package of pepperoni slices (we use the turkey, less calories0

1 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese

3 cans of biscuits (the small refrigerator ones) (3 cause that is what number could go in my 9x13 pan)
      
* A note about my 9x13 pans. I use the gladware that go in the oven and have a lid for when they cool. I can then just slide leftovers  into fridge and stack up. I have a large, hungry family and that is what works for us.*


Instructions:

1) Spray your pan so they won't stick.

2) Take one biscuit and stretch it out.


3) Lay a piece of pepperoni in it.


4) A pinch of mozzarella cheese.
5) Another piece of pepperoni.
6) Roll up around filling and pinch bottoms closed. Lay seam down into pan.
7) Fill up pan. Spray top with Non-stick spray and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

8) Place in 350 oven for about 25 minutes or until they are golden brown.



These babies were really good and warm. I actually turned it out onto another pan and carefully separated them and put them back in the pan, that way my bunch didn't mutilate the whole thing.

This was a really good snack. I see these as a great potential for all kinds of fillings.
Sausage and peppers, philly cheesesteak, and maybe a great finger food thing for the holidays.

They do take a bit to make, but we sit, the kids and me and laugh and create, so it is a win, win situation.

So get out in that kitchen, make it yours, change it up, get your family out there too..

Comments

Popular Posts