Tell me that does not look yummy.. This was our creation this weekend. We now have an attachment to the cheap 4 pack of refrigerator biscuits. They are great little versatile little things.
This weekend we made Pepperoni Rolls. I actually took pictures of a few steps. I am trying to be more tutorial.
1 package of pepperoni slices (we use the turkey, less calories0
1 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese
3 cans of biscuits (the small refrigerator ones) (3 cause that is what number could go in my 9x13 pan)
* A note about my 9x13 pans. I use the gladware that go in the oven and have a lid for when they cool. I can then just slide leftovers into fridge and stack up. I have a large, hungry family and that is what works for us.*
1) Spray your pan so they won't stick.
2) Take one biscuit and stretch it out.
3) Lay a piece of pepperoni in it.
4) A pinch of mozzarella cheese.
These babies were really good and warm. I actually turned it out onto another pan and carefully separated them and put them back in the pan, that way my bunch didn't mutilate the whole thing.
This was a really good snack. I see these as a great potential for all kinds of fillings.
Sausage and peppers, philly cheesesteak, and maybe a great finger food thing for the holidays.
They do take a bit to make, but we sit, the kids and me and laugh and create, so it is a win, win situation.
So get out in that kitchen, make it yours, change it up, get your family out there too..