New Beginnings April 2018 Hello Again

Hello again,

Yes, long time no hear from. Gosh, I was wondering around the other day, and I stumbled upon this blog that I have through the years have added a few things, a few recipes, updates, and thoughts. I am thinking as I am spring cleaning today that maybe it is time to get this puppy up and running again. I am planning to at least hit it up once a week to start and as I evolve a little more it will be more often. I would appreciate it, if you would like to follow me. Then I can keep up with the people who do like to check in with me. Please always feel free to comment and as I get better at the blogging I will do better stuff to keep up.

 I am also working on a kids site for parents, ideas of what I did for all those years entertaining all those extra kids. It is always handy to see what everyone else has been doing. I promise on the low end of the cost spectrum also.

I want to start developing more family friendly, healthy, life style changing meals. I am currently doing Weight Watchers, but in reality I do not see that forever. I am using it now to get control. It really lets you understand portion controls and how you can just about eat anything.

So for now, just checking in. Leave a comment and check back in with me. Say hello, or don't say anything at all.

For now
Keeping it simple, because the simple things are the best.

Louise


Comments

Popular Posts