Simple Truth Organic 100% whole grain Brown Rice & Quinoa - New Item



Simple Truth Organic 100% whole grain Brown Rice & Quinoa 90 sec Rice

Who ever invented the 90 sec Rices is a genius. They are so really easy. A little pricey, but they do keep portions in check and are just so quick and can really be stretched into a fried rice or into a soup. These I bought at Kroger. This one of the first ones that I found that had Quinoa in it.
I thought it had great flavor and was yummy. I did however at the entire thing. It was my entire meal for the day. I put it with 2 dockside crab cakes, and it was the best compliment. A little lemon and a squirt of spray butter and lunch was served.  I will buy this again, keep your eyes open for them to be on sale.
If you a WW then this came to 7pt for 1/2 the bag.

I am on a roll today...so much to share..

Life is really that simple.


The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Lao Tzu


Comments

Popular Posts