Snapps Crispy Green Bean Fries - Airfryer - New Item review



Snapps Crispy Green Bean Fries

I found these on a frozen food end cap freezer. It a small size box, the serving is only one. I found that this actually make an appetizer for 2 with a little ranch to dip with. These are only $1.00 a box. I cooked them in my air fryer at 400 for 10 minutes and they were really lovely.
They were crunchy and warm and just perfect, you really did not miss the oil. I read on the side that you could cook them in an oven or a toaster oven.
These were really worth the money and provided a nice easy, simple appetizer.
If you are WW friendly these came out to just 6 points for the entire 1 serving.
 
That's how much came in the box. This container is a 7 inch pan size.
I ate mine with a little ranch.
WW friendly I used hidden valley ranch and greek yogurt for 0 points.
I must also be honest, I ate the entire box for lunch.



I hope these reviews help you save a little money and if you enjoy them.
Always feel free to share your opinion.

Life is just that simple.




"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.'
 Lao Tzu

Comments

Popular Posts