Pinned It....Did It... Liked It. Apple Pie Tortilla Rolls

 
I found this one on Pinterest and decided that would be a great quick dessert.
I also find that I always have a few apples hanging out and always a pack of tortillas. So it is a win, win...

I re-did the recipe for me, I like any extra fiber I can get and I don't mind the skin on the apples. I am sure it would have been a little more creamier without the skins.

Apple Pie Tortillas

Ingredients

5 apples
10 medium tortillas (I still cut them in half)
1/2 cup of sugar (I used half sugar and half truvia)
1/4 cinnamon
1/2 stick of butter
vanilla (how much you like)

Instructions

1) Spray a 9x12 pan.

2) Dice apples up into a bowl.

3) Mix the sugar and the cinnamon together and add 3/4 to the bowl.

4) Add vanilla, and stir.

5) Take each tortilla and slightly from the middle down. Place seam side down.
Fill container.

6) Melt butter and pour over the top.

7) Sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar.

8) 350 oven for 40-50 minutes. Leave a piece of foil on until last 15 min. I didn't use mine and it was a little dark, but still good. Taking the foil off will make the top crunchy.

_____________________________________

When finished, remove and serve with ice cream. I thought this was a nice dessert. The top was crusty and sugary, and the bottom, was soft and apple-ly.

If you try this you know, you can make it yours. The next time, thinking raisins, or cranberries. I have had this two nights in a row.

Easy, Simple and Cheap.

Comments

Popular Posts