Oven Dried Roma Tomato Pizza






See those beautiful red Roma tomatoes. You should have been here, while it was cooking, just a really sweet, hardy smell.. yummy.

Oven Dried Roma Tomato Pizza

Ingredients:

Pizza crust dough (I just used the one in the bag and add water) (I usually do a few bags and leave them in a grease sprayed baggie for when I want, they last at least 4 days)

Oven Dried Roma Tomatoes (or a sun dried would be okay, with oil)


1 tbs of minced onion (don't want to over power and let the tomato be the star0

1tbs of minced garlic

Handful of julienned spinach leaves (this is optional, I do it because you can't really taste it and it is pretty and gives you a little more vitamins)

1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.

Instructions:

1)Prepare your crust. I use parchment paper, nothing sticks. I also pre-bake my crust just a bit so it doesn't get soggy.

2) When crust is ready, I scooped out tomatoes and oil and just smeared it on the crust. How ever you like.

3) A little onion, a little garlic, the spinach and then top with just a bit of cheese.
I didn't use a lot of cheese here also, so the tomato would be the flavor.

4) Bake at 425 for a crispy crusty. For about 15 minutes, keep an eye on it.



I found that if you let them cool a bit the flavor is much more yummier. Either way I just ate 3/4 of the whole thing.

This was a nice way to use the tomatoes, I am next going to try pasta.
Will let you know how it works.

Again, just a simple few ingredients and you have a wonderful meal.

"It really is just that simple"

To all my friends and family and everyone out there, have a wonderful week.



Comments

Popular Posts