Wednesday Food Save Ripe Bananas


Wednesday Food Save..

In this day, groceries are getting to be very costly. Fruit is outrageous, and it really never lasts very long.

I once a week, check on my produce and make sure that it is either eaten, or made into something to be eaten, or cut up and frozen for something.
Bananas are one of those fruits, that I don't mind cutting and freezing, cause at the point where they are black, they are the sweetest. I cut them freeze and use them in all kinds of stuff.

A favorite is a banana bread, you know great that tastes on a cold winter afternoon with hot chocolate.

A lot of us have a yonana maker. Love mine, frozen bananas in and other fruit and a ice cream out. Forget the chemicals, calories, just healthy eating.

After I cut up three I bag them in a regular quart bag. I will do a few baggies, and then put into a freezer gallon. That way I can take a portion out at a time.


So my friends get in that kitchen take a minute and decide on what is needing attention and save it.. save you money.

It really is just that simple.

Comments

Popular Posts