Pineapple - Angel Food Cake (Tried it - liked it) wwpp = 2 pts





http://www.ajourneytothin.com/2011/07/pineapple-angel-food-cake-recipe-2.html

I am posting the actual website I got the recipe idea from. Of course I did mine all different, but I just wanted to give credit where credit was due.

Mine also was a bit dry for me, but I think that was because I used a tremendous pan and it was about 2 inches thick. We were still okay with it, cause it made the whip cream happy for more space.

I will make this again.. except next time, might throw in some cherries, and coconut on top or almonds (of course that will change the weight watcher points.. ) but isn't change good, sometimes. I am not talking all the time, but a diet is a lifestyle change.. and hey I figure I would usually make a cake and I opted to try the angel food, so it is a win, win.

Pineapple - Angel Food Cake

Ingredients:

1 box angel food cake mix

1 can of 20oz. crushed pineapple

Instructions:

Mix together and pour into a non-greased pan  must be non- greased cause of the angel food cake. I really don't know why, but is came out perfectly.

Bake at 350 for around 35-40 minutes, until brown.

This turned out very good. It was not very sweet and actually would be really great with a little maybe pineapple fruit salad on top. Whip Cream worked out well too.

So there you go.. another one of those Pinterest things I tried. If you come across anything interesting just be sure to holler back at me..

Have a great day.. make something sweet...

Comments

Popular Posts