Pepperoni, Cheese Pizza Stromboli






So on the tail of the Sausage, Peppers, and Onions Roll Up. I had to find something for my children to eat. They are not into Italian Sausage and so they were complaining.
I then just searched again into the pit of the refrigerator and I made this for them.
Stromboli I consider it like a roll up with goodies inside. This can be made of anything.. as long as there is cheese..

Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza Stromboli

Ingredients:

Pepperoni Slices (I had two bags of the turkey slices that were both open)

1/2  cup of mozzarella cheese

1/2 cup of shredded cheese (you can use any cheese, cheese slices...)

1/4 cup of sauce

1 pizza dough (today I used a can of Pillsbury)

Instructions:

1) Spray a sheet of foil or parchment paper and spread out your pizza dough.

2) Spread sauce all the way to about a quarter inch from edges.

3) lay out the pepperoni on top of sauce.

4) Sprinkle with the cheese.

5) Then start from bottom and roll up. I use the paper to roll with and releasing it until I finally finish a the rolling  up. Now remember to roll small and all. Like a jelly roll cake. Pinch ends and poke a few holes to vent.

6) A little olive oil on top and a touch of garlic salt.

7) Pop in oven and bake at 400 for 30 minutes until melted and brown.

This one also you need to let cool. It lets the cheese set up and tastes so much better.
The kids also dip this in spaghetti sauce.


Comments

Popular Posts