Air Fry Mushrooms (Series 1-3) (Weight Watchers)



Air Fry Mushrooms


What you need:

A clean basket of sliced mushrooms.
Or you can do them whole also.
Seasoning that you would like.

What you need to do:

Take the mushrooms and put in a gallon bag.
Pour in on top the seasoning that you would like.'
Pour in  1tsp of olive oil.
Shake and massage until everyone is coated.

Pre-heat Air Fryer
Pre- spray with a oil mister (Pam now has a mister)
Pour in the mushrooms (leaving room for the air to circulate)
I put on 360 and cooked them for 8 minutes, shaking them at 4.
(You can also go longer, depending on how you like them)

These we had with our seasoned chicken strips and they were really a filling vegetable.
On the Weight Watcher points it came to 0, the oil was so low. So you could actually count it as 1 also. I do just to be careful.


I usually only use sea salt and that little olive oil. Put you could also spray pam into the bag and shake.

I DO NOT USE COOKING SPRAY in the inside of my Air Fryer, I read that it can cake up.

Again, if you want to share, or comment, feel free to.
Follow me, would make me smile.

For now
Keeping it simple, because the simple things are the best.
Louise

Comments

Optimus Prime said…
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Were to buy magic mushrooms
Fin said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said…
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Agar mushrooms
Unknown said…
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. magic mushroom grow kit

Popular Posts