Edamame - Air Fryer




These are one of the best finds that I have ever made in my air fryer. Even better than the cauliflower when you get it all charred up a bit. I found these frozen edamame in the shell at the store. This is a plus, because you can keep them on hand and use when you want. Like some veggies fresh bought go to fast.   As far as I know eating the pods is a not kinda yummy thing, so you want to get the bean.


All you need is 

One bag of frozen edamame (I use just from the freezer


Sea Salt / Pepper

just a dash of olive oil.

What to do:

Take a gallon bag and throw them in, season and a bit of olive oil.


Then I put them in a 9" throw away aluminum pan I use for my air fryer oven. The air fryer drawer I use the 7". You can order both of them from Amazon. Or just spray the rack and put on, I use the pan so I don't slop them all over when I stir them around. In the air fryer with the drawer, just spray drawer and throw them in.



If you preheat about 5 min. You can cook them 400, stir around after 8 minutes and then check, and go another 8. If you don't preheat you might have to give it a few more minutes. I pull one out and pop the beanies things out and see if I like the tenderness. I like a little snap so about 16 minutes did it for me


Pull them out and let cool just a tiny bit, I love them warm. If you put them to your mouth and kinda scape the beans out of them, you get just a little of the salt, pepper seasoning with it.



These are very addictive, I can sit an work and eat the whole bag. They even pretty good cold. I never really get to that far with them.


I thought I would share one of my favorite snacks.

So, For now

Keeping it simple, because the simple things are the best.

Louise

Comments

Popular Posts