6 Week Menu August 15th - August 26th

Okay I am posting my wonderful menu for the next 6 weeks, Yes, you heard me 6 weeks. I am hoping that we can stay on this path. Groceries are getting more expensive and I am needing a plan. Except for the need for dairy, fruit, and veggies, I think I got this covered. With the 150.00 I spent yesterday and my pantry I am going to try to keep to this plan. I plan on sharing some of my recipes. If you are interested please continue to read my blog.

Hey be sure to follow me. Just put in your email and it will send every time I blog. I am thankful for those that do take the time to read my blog.

I am also working on a new sister blog, all about raising, playing and loving kids. I have had hands on for the last 20 years and I have a few ideas to share. Crafts, food, learning and down right get your hands dirty and play. I hope to get it up and running soon.


So here is the beginning to a 6 week regime in my house..Let the games begin...

Monday: Ham / macaroni cheese/ baked beans (bq style)
Tuesday: Chicken and broccoli / rice
Wednesday: Hot dogs / fries/ baked beans
Thursday: Sausage gravy/ biscuits / potatoes/fried egg
Friday: Hamburgers/ tator tots
Saturday:
Sunday:

Monday: Tuna melts / tomatoe
Tuesday: Omelets / bagels /
Wednesday: Spaghetti casserole / salad
Thursday: Pork chops / fried rice/apples(sautéed)
Friday: Pizza / digorno
Saturday:
Sunday:

Monday: Shepherds pie
Tuesday: Hashbrowns / eggs/ toast
Wednesday: Ziti and meatballs/ garlic bread
Thursday: Meatloaf / mashed potatoes/veggie
Fridayday: Hot dogs / chili cheese tator tots/veggie
Saturday:
Sunday:


Monday: Jumbalaya / fried green tomatoes
Tuesday: Breakfast burittos/fruit salad
Wednesday: Baked ziti / salad
Thursday: Baked Chicken/stuffing/greenbeans
Friday: Chicken sandwiches / fries/ veggie
Saturday:
Sunday:


Monday: Chicken pot pie
Tuesday: Breakfast casserole / gravy
Wednesday: Stuffed shells / salad
Thursday: Pork butt/ potatoes/green beans
Friday: Sloppy joes / corn
Saturday:
Sunday:



Monday: Chicken tetrizini
Tuesday: Sausage gravy and biscuits
Wednesday: Shrimp alfredo
Thursday: Chicken spinach tortellini soup
Friday: Copy Cat "Subway" sandwiches
Saturday:
Sunday:


For breakfast and lunch, it is what is hanging around at the house.
Breakfast is usually and egg buritto, egg sandwich or a sausage biscuit.
Lunch can be as simple as a tuna sandwich to a good cup of soup. The kids just love the Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich and Doritos on it.

On Saturday and Sunday I usually use up the leftovers, sandwiches or a pick from all our appetizers meals. We also have a breakfast on Saturday and Sunday and usually an appetizer meal later.

Here is a list of my appetizer meals, these are made with what is in the house at the time.

Appetizers

Blue cheese chips
Tators in bacon
Cream cheese wontons
Egg rolls
Perogies
Pigs in the blanket
Chili on tator tots
Wings
Corn dogs
Potatoe skins
Cheese sticks
Stromoboli
Double stuffed potatoes
Potatoe skins
Chicken nuggets
Cheese sticks
Hummus
Pita pizza

So that is the start of my meals. Enjoy reading my posts, try out my recipes, comment, I love a good feed back. If you have a great recipe you want to share send it my way.
Be sure to leave your email so you can follow me..

So until we read again.. enjoy the moments, enjoy the challenges that life holds for you...

Comments

Popular Posts