Baked Ziti




This is a quickie,

For those nights when dinner needs to be that way. Quick, easy and tasty.

With the amount of ingredients it made (3) 8x8 containers. They ate two for dinner and one to put up in fridge for warm ups later. If it makes it that long, sometimes I catch them eating it cold.

You can always just do it smaller.


Baked Ziti

Ingredients:

2 boxes of Penne Noodles

3 cans of four cheese sauce (or any you like)

1 small container of ricotta cheese

1/2 bag of mozzarella cheese

Instructions :

Boil your noodles (I like ours just a bit before done, I don't like mushy pasta)

Drain noodles and put in a bowl, pour in sauce, ricotta cheese and stir all up.

Put into a baking dish, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.

Pop into the oven until melted.

*note if I am really in a hurry, I put it all back in the pot and stir in the mozzarella cheese and serve that way.


Yummy with a salad, a complete meal. Other ideas would be to drop in some meatballs, sausage or any kind of meat.
*I just re-read this and thought, you know a bag of thawed drain spinach added to this would be wonderful. I just love spinach.

Hey, let me know if you try it..

Always like a good comment

Much love to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts