Cheating Chicken Spinach Alfredo Casserole







This is one of those dishes that you never can mess up. I purchase 2 generic Alfredo sauces and keep in my pantry just for these times.
The chicken I usually use is leftover, but this time I actually baked up a few breasts to keep on hand this week. And we know I always have spinach hanging about.

So let me get to the recipe..cause I am hungry..

Cheating Chicken Spinach Alfredo Casserole (ours makes a lasagna pan full)

Ingredients

2 jars of Alfredo sauce (cheap)

1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese ( or any you like)

2 cups of diced spinach

1 and 1/2 packages of spaghetti (already cooked)

Instructions:

1) Take cooked spaghetti and just put everything else in the pot.

2) Pour into a lasagna pan.

3) Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

4) If you want you can put cheese on top. My son and I like it when I take a can of French's Fried Onions and brown on a separate sheet pan and put on top..I love the crunch.

Now if that wasn't easy....all mix and dump.. looks like I took hours...


Yummy and warm and ready to go.. My family is ready too..
Hope you give it a try.. and enjoy a great meal with your family.. "It really is just that simple!"

Comments

Popular Posts