Sausage Gravy and Biscuits.....Fast, Easy and Cheating Method








Just when you get to hankering for something down home and comforting. What comes to mind in my house is Sausage Gravy and Biscuits.
Now I can whip up some Sausage Gravy with just the basics, but when I just don't want to wait and estimate on how long to thicken.

I do the cheatin' way

Sausage Gravy and Biscuits

Ingredients:

1 1lb of breakfast sausage in a roll

1/2 stick of margarine

3 packages of white gravy mix (generic) (prep like on package only do it in the same pan as the sausage. No need to do the boil water first. It is all hot enough)

2 cans of Grand Biscuits or any biscuits.

Instructions:

1) Put Biscuits in the oven

2) Brown the sausage up.

3) Add the gravy mix and then add the wet part as on package.

4) Stir until thick enough.. add a little salt and pepper.

When Biscuits are ready...

Lay them in a dish, opened up and slather that sausage gravy on top.

Then you know what to do..




 this made enough for me, and my three kids.. and I had 3 cups leftover and 5 biscuits. That is what I had this morning. I will check tomorrow and I guarantee it will be gone.

Wanted share the start of spring break at our house.

A nice breakfast...yummmy...

Remember take time for yourself.. make a little sumnthin' yummy...It really is just that simple.

Comments

Popular Posts