Steak, Peppers, Onions and Cheese..Grilled Burrito wwpp = 9 (6)


Steak, Peppers, Onions and Cheese in a Grilled Burrito   (this made enough for four)

weight watcher note: I used a regular large burrito and it turned out to be 4 points. If you find the low fat, low carb ones it makes it 1 point. So calculate accordingly.

Ingredients:

1 Pepper

1 large onion

8 pieces of deli roast beef (cut thinly)

4 pieces of low fat provolone cheese

2 tablespoons of fat free mayo

4 large burritos

Instructions:

1) Saute your onions and peppers together, I just use a bit of water and squirt of Pam.

2) Take your burrito and lay in two pieces of thin roast beef in the middle.

3) Then the piece of provolone cheese, cut in half on top.

4) A tiny swipe of mayo.

5) A pile of peppers and onions.

6) Wrap the burrito, burrito style.

7) Spray grill, and lay on burrito.

8) I use a small grill press and squish it.

When all toasty and brown remove and cut in half. I have been making these all weekend. I find that you can fill with the more healthier stuff and just a small amount of meat, which in turn fills you up and cuts calories.

We have tried them with a few other things, they have turned out yummy every time.

Here are some suggestions:

Corn beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese and a smear of ketchup/mayo.
Pepperoni, Mozzarella Cheese and Sauce.
Ground beef, slice tomato, lettuce, cheese and a squirt of ketchup and mustard.

___________________________________________________________

Been awhile since I have posted, but I am getting back on my feet, literally back on my feet. Had hip replacements a few years ago and the muscles are just not coming back like they should. So every day is a struggle. Alas, it is what it is, and it will not hold me back.

I am going to lose this weight. I am going to be happy, and not let what I can't do hold me back.

I hope everyone is having a great start, to a beautiful fall. Please bear with me and I will be posting more soon.

So for now, get out there and jump in those leaves...LIVE... live large...




Comments

Popular Posts