Tomatoe Pie. Wwpp- 4 per quarter slice




Tomato pie

 Ingredients:

1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
3 eggs
4 tablespoons of butter
3/4 cup of mayonnaise
1/2 chopped onion
2 slices of bacon
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Instructions:

1) Take 1/4 cup coconut flour and add Parmesan cheese.

2) In another cup take three eggs beaten with 4 tablespoons of melted butter.

3) Combined the two. This mixture will be wet.

4)  Press into a sprayed pie pan pushing up on the sides to make an edge.

5)  Place in the 350 oven for five minutes to start to set.

6) While this is cooking prep your tomatoes cut into in thin slices and rinse out the seeds, then lay on a paper towel to absorb the moisture, patting dry.

7) When Crust is ready lay the tomato slices overlapping each other, circular, all around filling the dish.

8)  Next in another bowl mix 3/4 cup fat-free mayo, 1/2 of a chopped onion,  2 pieces of bacon cut in little tiny pieces and 1/2 a cup of shredded cheddar mix well and combine.

9) Spread this mixture on top of the tomatoes.

10) Put in a 350° oven and for 20 minutes check in another 10 minutes, until bubbly and brown.




I have had tomato pie, before and I enjoyed it. This crust is still a little crunchy and yummy. Tomatoes pie uses mayonnaise. I am not a fan of warm mayo in stuff, but this was okay.. Thinking next time, maybe Greek Yogurt, give it a fresh lighter feel.

I wanted to share this right away but my computer was acting up. If you give it a try let me know.
I am still waiting for my tomatoes to get ripe. Actually picked 4 greens ones...I know I couldn't wait any more.

So, At My Kitchen, to yours.. yummy..

Make the day is yours.. make this yours.. personalize it.. jalapenos maybe... spicy, spicy...

Comments

Popular Posts