Chili Cheese Tator Tots




Snack Time

I know, no wonder I will never lose weight. In my efforts to keep the dollar at home and make great food for my family. Going out to eat is usually not as good, as when I am in the kitchen cooking.

My mother was always cooking when we were little and I am guessing that it rubbed off on me. My sister's also are always making something good. I wish that I lived closer we could have collaborated and made some wonderful dishes.

My goal with this blog is to share, what I know. I hate waste and I love to do something helpful.

Today it is something as simple as

Chili Cheese Tator Tots

Take your tots and cook them up until brown(I like mine crunchy, and I always make extra for another time)

The chili can just be chili from the can or it can be the chili that I make and put in freezer when I am dividing up the ground beef.

On top of the Tots, I put chili, diced onions, and shredded cheddar cheese and pop into microwave to melt the cheese a bit.

Sometimes, that simple things make the best moments. So enjoy the moments!

Comments

Popular Posts