Tortilla Pizza









I found these cool tortillas. They have been on the market for awhile and I was at Sam' and decided that I would give it a try. They are spinach, 74 calories, and 12 grams of fiber.



Lunch time post.


Tortilla Pizza

I made these today. I used a new tortilla I found in the store. They were spinach, 74 calories and 12 grams of fiber. So I figured that was off to a great start. Even for the kids I could make this and they would never know what hit them.

I took a sheet pan, put a bit of olive oil on it and then lay two tortillas on it.

They kind of overlapped in the middle.

Patrick said it looked like a race track. So who am I to argue? They already like the looks of it.

I popped it into the oven at 400 degrees until it started to crisp a bit. I figured that way if the topping were a bit wet, it wouldn’t get soggy.

While this first part is working in the oven; I took out of the fridge what I wanted on it. Some little bit of mushrooms, diced onion, pepperoni (turkey Рlow calories) I also diced this up. I put in a small pan with a bit of olive oil and saut̩ed until tender.

Next pulled out tortillas and sprinkled with a small amount of the mozzarella cheese and then the toppings. Finishing with the rest of the cheese.

Pop back into oven until melted.

It turned out so good. The baby ate up most of it. I enjoyed it almost guilt free.

* you know thinking about this if you didn't have time to make this, you do it like a Quesadilla and make it quick. Either way they were yummy.

I'm hoping that you enjoy my posts and keep coming back for more.
Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts