Tip Tuesday - Pizza

Tip Tuesday

For making great pizza, besides the crust is the ingredients that we all seem to like. We are a supreme kinda family, so it is usually anything goes.

Great tip…

I keep those snack baggies on hand, and when I am cutting up veggies; onions, green peppers, mushrooms, or what else you love.

I portion out a small baggie or two and place to the side.

I do this when I am cooking bacon, sausage, Italian sausage.

If I am not going to make a pizza in a few days, I take all the little snack baggies and put them into a gallon freezer bag and label, pizza.
When I get it all assorted then I make a great pizza.

Walmart has a thin crust pizza, over by the boubolis, that is much cheaper and it turns out great.

(Buying cheese on sale and freezing it is also great for pizza's because it become crumbly after thawing, so you might get a good bargain on cheese on day for you fantastic pizza you are saving to make.)

Enjoy the moment and live your life to the fullest..

Comments

Popular Posts