Breakfast Mini Cups

Another thrown together in a pinch breakfast.

Mini breakfast cups

1 can of refrigerator biscuits
1/4 cup of shredded cheese
1/4 bacon bits
1/4 cup of scrambled egg

Spray muffin tin. In each tin put a biscuit and push down a bit to create a small side.
Sprinkle in about a teaspoon or less of bacon bits (you could use any meat)
Sprinkle in a bit of cheese
Then I poured a teaspoon or more (not over the edge) of egg on top.

Baked at 400 for 20 min. Watch at about 15. Mine puffed up like muffins. When done let sit for a minute to cool.
Pull out an serve.

I was also thinking you could do so many different various for breakfast.
I was bet you could lay them on a tray and freeze individual and then pack in a bag for a quick heat up. Quick and easy and no mess.

Other things you could do would also be diced up pizza stuff and cheese and make mini pizza cups. I guess the ideas are endless. Sure makes it quick, not much mess and cheap. Right up my alley.

If you try this let me know. I am always trying to make something different and good.

Have a nice day...

Comments

Tiffany said…
Yummy! I might have to try these. They sound so easy! Thanks!!!

Popular Posts