Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hey everyone, decided to blog a bit today, just to keep in the groove!

Haven’t been up to much this week. This is the second week of school. I feel as if I should have taken out a bank loan. This week alone I paid,
$20.00 lunch for my daughter
$20.00 lunch for my son
$25.00 parking pass for daughter
$25.00 For key club membership for daughter
$65.00 for a Senior Yearbook
$15.00 for Science Club membership for son
---------
total
$ 170.00 wow, and that was only the first two weeks of school. Hopefully that will be it for a bit.

I am only watching a few kids and the income is low. But I still have to do what I got to do, so I can stay home with my children. Sometimes, I think people think that I do it to make money. But money is the least of the reasons. The number one reason, is so that it makes it possible for me, to be a complete mother. I am not putting down anyone who works, it just doesn’t work for me. I base my values on what I was taught and I reasoned with my thoughts and heart. I believe everyone has to do what they have to do, to make a nice laugh. More power, never judge.
I have been so blessed to be here when my kids come home. And even the kids that come to my house, I have been blessed to be a part of something wonderful. I always say, even if they can’t remember my name, or my face, maybe just at a brief moment they will always remember the love and teachings I left with them.

Cooking in my kitchen

This weeks menu was:

BQ pork in crock pot w/baked potatoes, onions and ranch
Chicken Soup / brown bread and honey butter.(got that cool brown loaves, like at the outback)
Grilled Chicken Salad / with warm bacon bits and ranch
Hamburger Helper ( my kids asked for it, Guess I cook too many weird stuff)
Fridays, we had ordered wings. (Again I should have made them, mine I think are so much better)

My Diet Progress


Blah....didn’t have the energy this week. I gotta find a medium. I guess I am in transition. Haven’t gained any weight or lost. So I guess that is okay too. I don’t know sometimes, you feel as if you just try so hard and you just get tired of trying. Maybe it is just a mood. Hopefully I will have something positive to say next week.. All I can say this week is never stop trying. Pick yourself up and get going...

Well gotta roll out of here.. take care and keep in touch...love ya all

Comments

Popular Posts