Food FInd PopTarts Gone Nutty



What more can I say but Peanut butter and Chocolate. The two best combinations I know. I am usually do not even touch the pop tarts, I leave them to the kids too many calories and sugar for me. As I walking the isles of our neighborhood Wally World these little buggers jumped right off the shelf at me.. naw, but it is the story I am sticking with.

They are even wrapped in a gold wrapper, gold for mom...gold for yummy..wish they were packed in ones, cause two means two at one time right. You don't want these babies getting stale.

These did however make a nice treat this weekend, well until the kids found them and they were gone. They were 50 cents more than the regular ones. I wanted to share with you that they were good, for a treat.

If you give them a try, and you like them...hide them..

Have a great day, get out there and make it yours...




Comments

Popular Posts