My Helpful Kitchen Find TACO PLATES







I decided to start a thread about different kitchen ideas that I come across. I actually will post on the ones that I use and use again.

My new acquisition are these plates. Taco Plates. This made my life so much easier. No more holder every ones taco and trying to balance them together to keep them from falling over. No extra money for a flat bottom taco (for real) and the other nice thing is the plate has a few more areas for rice, beans or other stuff..

I bought these at http://www.fresh finds.com/kitchen_cooking/taco-plate-set/
I have never posted a link before, so if it doesn't work and you are still interested let me know and I will email you the link.

This nice plate even came in 5, fit my family perfect. No company. Naw just joking. Only 5 allowed.

We had pork tacos last night and they were so good. I will post a recipe for them next week. A great recipe for a hot summer night.

__________________________________________________________

Looks like it is still going to be pop up rain storms all week. So everyone stay safe. Catch a little sunshine when you can.

Be kind and make the day yours. Make memories that you will keep forever.. Have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts