July 1st Monday Weekly Menu

This week will be an odd week to plan for because the Fourth of July is going to land on Thursday.
I however am trying to stay on course with my planning and shopping so, here it goes.

Breakfasts
The usual, cereal, poptarts, pancakes, sausage biscuits and such.

Lunch
Grilled Cheese, Hot Dogs, PBJ, Hamburgers, Chicken Nuggets and Fries.

Dinner Menu

Monday - Spaghetti Casserole and garlic toast (this is a great way to use up any leftover buns or bread you have from the weekend, just butter a bit and alittle garlic salt and you are good to go)

Tuesday - Shepard's Pie (special request by 16 yo.) I am going to try it in my crock pot. Will post when I finish.

Wednesday - Egg Salad Sandwiches and Soup. ( Once a month I try to go and make boiled eggs and some egg salad. Might get me a can of beets and make some pickled eggs for the week too.)

Thursday - Fourth of July-  I am thinking hamburgers and hot dogs. (we always make extra to keep in fridge for the next day and for leftovers.)

Friday - Leftovers

Saturday - Homemade Subway Sandwiches - ( I buy that subway pack from Oscar Myer, and it is just the right amount of meat, and then I add all the veggies that I just bought for the next week)

Sunday -
Breakfast - We will have a breakfast bubble, yummy and quick.
Dinner - Pork Roast, Corn pudding, cornbread with jalapenos, potatoes and green beans.

So with this all complete, I can put my mind into other things.


My daughter got a Kitchen Aide Mixer for her Birthday. I just love when she gets that out. This week she is going to make choc chip cookies, fill with ice cream and refreeze into ice cream sandwiches. She is also going to make a loaf of English muffin bread, another yummy thing, tasty for in the mornings.

If I am a nice mom tomorrow, she is going to try to make that éclair cake that is circling on the Internet. Will post the recipe and a picture when she is finished. Wish me luck.

Well seeing as I am writing this at 4am in the morning, I have a cold and can't stop coughing, decided to use my time wisely.

So to all my friends who check in and see what's up.. Get out there today and have a great day..make it yours.

Comments

Popular Posts