Leftovers Re-Done #Individual Loaded Potatoe Pizza






Okie Dokie...This is technically a leftover re-do, done again.
This is done with the leftover mash potato mixture I made from yesterday. Blog Date 3/23/15.

I was so excited to see what would become next of my leftover, leftover mixture. I thought that I had a pizza crust on hand, but I didn't so therefore, I searched the bread drawers, not the refrigerator this time.
I found a package of large low carb tortillas that I am guessing have had a bit. They were fine when I opened them and even if they were a little stale they still would have worked.

I used them as my crust. I made 4 of the loaded potato pizza (notice I dropped the leftover name of mashed potato mix) You gotta remember new dish, new name.

Individual Loaded Potato Pizza

Ingredients:

1-2 cups of mashed potato mix (leftover boxed potatoes (see blog 3/23/15)

1/4 cup of shredded cheddar

Bacon bits

4 large size tortillas

Instructions:

1) Lay tortilla on a piece of parchment paper, and smooth on the potato  mixture, then cheese and bacon bits.

2) Pop into 400 oven for 5-10 minutes, keep an eye on it.

3) Remove them when they are brown and crispy.




I really loved how the tortilla made such a nice light crispy crusty. I made another kind, with my Oven Roasted Tomatoes with a little minced onion.

 

This actually getting to be a fun game.. See if you can play at your house. It saves money. I have made three meals out of one.

Now I have to actually cook something new, so I can stretch it out.. If you make anything cool, let me know.. until then..

Keep it simple... and it really will be that simple..

Comments

Popular Posts