Renew a Favorite #greenbeans and bacon
The original is the bacon wrapped green beans. I have been making these for the last three years. I actually got it down to a science using frozen green beans and actually cutting my bacon into 3rds, giving us a healthy way to eat them and actually pig on them.
My kids love these and yes, I must be honest you have to patiently roll them. Well not anymore. Last week in a haste I did them this way. Got that same taste.
Renewed Green beans with Bacon
1/2 cup of real bacon bits
|I get this big bag at the Sams Club. I use it for everything I want bacon in.|
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar.
2 bags of long frozen green beans
1) Dump green beans into a 9x13 pan.
2) Sprinkle evenly the brown sugar.
3) Sprinkle on the bacon bits.
4) Then slowly pour the soy on top.
5) 400 oven for about 45-to an hour.