Renew a Favorite #greenbeans and bacon


The original is the bacon wrapped green beans. I have been making these for the last three years. I actually got it down to a science using frozen green beans and actually cutting my bacon into 3rds, giving us a healthy way to eat them and actually pig on them.

My kids love these and yes, I must be honest you have to patiently roll them. Well not anymore. Last week in a haste I did them this way. Got that same taste.

Renewed Green beans with Bacon

Ingredients

1/2 cup of real bacon bits
 I get this big bag at the Sams Club. I use it for everything I want bacon in.


1/4 cup soy sauce

1/4 cup brown sugar.

2 bags of long frozen green beans

Instructions:

1) Dump green beans into a 9x13 pan.

2) Sprinkle evenly the brown sugar.

3) Sprinkle on the bacon bits.

4) Then slowly pour the soy on top.

5) 400 oven for about 45-to an hour.



YUMMY

Comments

Popular Posts