New Find Kellogg's Jif Peanut Butter Cereal









I have one of the sweetest friends. We have been friends since I was 18 yrs old, and so as I do not expose her age, I won't tell you how long.. Me, you know I don't care if anyone knows my age.. being 39 forever is a gift.

Any who...my friend always seems to think that my children are deprived from all the sugary treats and cereals made to mankind. So for three or four months at time, she gets them stuff. She is also a wiz at the coupons and she gets the cool new stuff coming out.
Me I can't coupon much for a darn. Cause I like to cook too much. I am not into brands and for awhile now, that is all the coupons are for..brands.

This was in the bag of the cereals for them.
Kellogg's Jif Peanut Butter Cereal. Either I have been deprived of such fancy stuff, or this was delicious. I just ate it plain.

I looked at the calories and not too bad for a serving. Could definitely work this one in.

My kids wanted me to make peanut butter balls with it.. AHHHH>>>>like no.. a 4.00 box of cereal into a ball.. nope, a little real peanut butter and powder sugar and we have plenty of on the fly and cheap balls.

Well I just stopped in for a minute to share..

Have a great weekend..

Comments

Popular Posts